英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话。帮帮忙哈~ 1. 问答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
职员:您好,请问您要办理业务?
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?
Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
职员:您用纸写下来好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.
职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.
职员:请到6号柜台办理.
Clerk: Please go to the open counter.
职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。
Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.
职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。
Customer: I would like to, thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢。
2. 存款 DEPOSIT
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。
Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.
职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。
Clerk: Words and figures differ.
职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。
Clerk: Signatures differ.
职员:您的签名有误。
Clerk: keep your receipt please.
职员:请收好单据.
Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.
职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。
Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.
职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。
Customer: Thank you very much..
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不客气。
3. 取款 DRAW
Clerk: yes?
职员:您好.
Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?
Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.
职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。
Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.
顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。
Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.
职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。
Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.
顾客:取5000 RMB好了。
Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.
顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。
Clerk: Please show me your passport。
职员:请出示护照。
Clerk: password please.
职员:请输入密码。
Clerk: please sign your name.
职员:请签名。
Clerk: please check carefully.
职员:请清点一下现金.
Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不用谢。
4.兑换 EXCHANGE
Customer: Can you change me some money, please?
顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?
职员:要换哪种货币?
Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.
顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。
Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.
职员:请告诉我你要换多少。
Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.
顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。
Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?
职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?
Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).
顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡<折子>里)
Customer: What's the exchange rate today?
顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?
Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.
职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。
Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?
顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?
Clerk: How would you like it?
职员:你要什么面额的?
Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.
顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。
Customer: Thanks a lot.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: My pleasure.
职员:不用谢。
5.收费 CHARGE
Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.
顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了
Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.
职员:请办理挂失手续费。
Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?
职员:您的卡号是多少?
Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.
职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。
Customer: Do you charge for remit?
顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.
职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。
Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.
顾客:我来交电话费。
Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.
职员:您的电话号码是多少?
Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.
顾客:我要交煤气费。
Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.
顾客:我要交电费。
Clerk: Please show me your card。
职员:请出示卡片。
支票结算
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。 小额贷款 贷款用途说什么好 亲.根据你的实际用途让客户经理来给你说...... 一般都是老家房子装修.个人消费.资金周转.但是我帮别人操作不会使用这几项 急求商务英语对话,有关银行借贷的 zhaao dui 贷款公司如何与银行贷款中介交谈? 随贷规模的收紧,各家银行利率执行水一,利差逐渐。 贷款公司中介一般客户和银行两头赚取手续费。 银行对个人贷款的流向和用途有严格监管。如果客户通过中介办理贷款,然后拿去炒房炒股,属于擅自更改贷款通途,银行查实后将马上收回贷款。 贷款中介公司与银行信贷部门商定贷款合同, 内容具体包括以下几个方面。
1、贷款种类
2、贷款用途
3、贷款金额
4、贷款利率
5、贷款期限
6、还款来源
7、还款方式
8、担保方式
9、违约责任 银行贷款合同当然一般是采用书面形式,这样既保证合同的履行,又保障了资金交易的安全。 怎样向银行贷款?? 中国邮政储蓄开展了个人小额贷款业务,不过要有一个公务员为你提供担保,农户最多贷50000,个体工商户最多货100000,不过要提供个体工商户的营业执照,年利率在15%左右, 在人民的名义第20集,王大陆对李达康的对话中说,银行贷款后有返点这一事上,银行算不算违规操作 不会呀 那钱是你自愿的呀 你不付就贷不到了
银行手续上肯定做完整了 最多合法不合规 顾客去银行贷款,银行的工作人员与顾客对话彼此互问的相关问题。英文 se and down your throat when they |